In fragrance

Comptoir Sud Pacifique, Vanille Peach


Fragrance type: Oriental

Notes: Peach Juice, Hibiscus, Vanilla Cream, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Coconut Milk, Musk (Basenotes)

Where can I buy it? Beautyhabit sells the 22.5ml bottle for $27 US.

Since I started writing for Perfume Critic, I have heard countless numbers of good reviews for the Comptoir Sud Pacifique fragrance line. I'd had a look around the net to see if their scents were available in Australia - no luck (at least in finding actual stores that stocked them, rather than online stores). So I knew that there would be some waiting involved before getting to sample any of the CSP line.

One day, I got a package from Marlen from Perfume Critic...not only was there one Comptoir Sud Pacifique fragrance in the box; there were TWO - Matin Calin & Vanille Peach. Hooray! At last I would get to smell one of their scents!!!

I am a huge fan of warm, vanilla-gourmand fragrances (see my Lostmarch Lann-Ael review), so I had a feeling that Vanille Peach would work for me...and it did! The only predominantly peach scents I had tried before this one were Renèe's Snow PeachSali Oguri's Pink Manhattan Purrfume, and the fruity/fresh/sweet fragrances along the lines of Jennifer Lopez's Live Luxe (which I love, by the way!)...but Vanille Peach is the opposite. Sure, it's still sweet, but because of the vanilla, musk and coconut milk notes, it makes the fragrance warm and creamy, like a winter dessert - this is very much a comfort scent!

A word of warning - this fragrance is getting harder and harder to find! It isn't on the Comptoir Sud Pacifique website anymore, which I guess means it's been discontinued. So if you think you may enjoy Vanille Peach, snap it up...and quick!

Disclaimer: I received this product as a gift. All opinions are my own.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment